Category: Women Empowerment
|February 11, 2014||Posted by admin under Spiritual Law, Universal Law, Women Empowerment|
To Resist or to Let Go?
Read from Florence Scovel Shinn’s The Game of Life & How to Play It
Aloha Dear Loves ~
Here is your next episode, Chapter 4 – The Law of Non-Resistance, from The Game of Life and How to Play It, as read by your cheerful host, LemurianGirl.
Before reading and listening to The Law of Non-Resistance, let’s talk about what Resistance is. You know what it is instinctively… if you imagine yourself holding your arm out and a friend standing across from you holding her arm out pushing her hand against yours, you know that as long as you’re about the same strength, it’s a stalemate if you’re both pushing against each other. That’s resistance. If one of you stops resisting, the other falls forward, demonstrating the power of letting go, a.k.a. non-resistance.
- Resistance is a major block to releasing.
- Effort is the Energy Required to Overcome Resistance (I suggest you find a powerful self-realization method to help you do this)
- The want to be Imperturbable, at Peace, In Beingness, Happiness with No Sorrow, allows us to overcome resistance.
- Resistance is opposition to force real or imagined.
- Wanting to control the other person, who you think is trying to control you, you can only experience their pushing you, you can only experience your own resistance.
- The “I can’t” is resistance, it takes a conscious effort to overcome the unconscious effort (habit) of holding down the feelings.
- Resistance is just another program we have programmed to protect all the other programs that we programmed.
- If there were no resistance, one would become liberated. We are constantly having to release the resistance in order to let the feelings up and out.
- Resistance is when you haven’t decided yet whether to do the thing or not, and you’re doing it anyway, and it’s difficult. To make it easy to do, all you need to do is decide to do it, or decide to not do it, and don’t do it.
- Resistance is pushing against the world so it will push back.
LemurianGirl recommends you witness your self and notice the resistance, usually it is apparent as a clutching or contraction in your stomach or chest area in response to certain emotions or thoughts.
Please submit your comments about Resistance and Non-Resistance below, I appreciate all your shares!
|May 10, 2010||Posted by admin under Women Empowerment||
Aloha Ladies, Mamas, Goddesses~
I love the idea of the Standing Women circles and wish to connect with all of you so that you can add your voices to the collective cry for peace and prosperity for all on this earth. The women below are quite inspiring, and you all are quite inspiring too. We need as much inspiration added to our planet now as possible, so please join us!
*Cross Organizational Communique: Global Circles May 2010*
*In 2007 Standing Women unleashed a wave of pure energy to stand for a
better world. We saw ordinary women from all over the world posting their
intention that earth become a better home for its children.
In 2008 a worldwide economic crisis of unprecedented proportion revealed the
greed and fear that drives many of our institutions. It became a concensus
that change for the better was needed.
In 2009 the World Parliament of Religions celebrated the sacred feminine and
indigenous wisdom, while the UN Copenhagen Climate Change Conference brought
together a grassroots movement to protect our mother earth. New projects
continue to unfold bringing a new wave of wisdom for change.
In 2010 women’s leadership and the role of women in public affairs is a
major focus in the media. The call for women to come together for the sake
of the earth and its children grows even stronger…
—-From Standing Women’s
stand together for a better world on May 9, 2010, 1 pm.